That's when the irony hit me...


Monday, December 15, 2008
title: Christmas Eve is Here, French Carol

i am not happy.
i am fucking pissed off.
i am angry with the stupid fucktards in my choir who don't care.
i am angry with mr. hassig for putting people in concert choir who possess neither the talent, nor the desire to try.
i am angry that we can't sing higher level songs because some people can't handle it.
i am angry that these people dare to talk.
i am fucking pissed.

so the freshmen boys screwed up, they're freshmen. but to everyone in concert choir who decides daily they're too good to sing, fuck you.

just let me have this choir. just let me have this thing that i love.
just fuck off.
-katie

Posted by Katie at 15.12.08 |

3 Comments:

At December 16, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Blogger Chuckles said........
I concur with you on this Katie.
 


At December 16, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Blogger Chuckles said........
good god, i know, it's so frustrating!
 


At December 17, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Blogger Alexandra Fritz Projects said........
I feel for you, hunnybuns. It's the same feeling as being in art class with people who don't care/don't try. I've felt that frustration.

I know that not everybody can be passionate about everything, so not everybody cares about things we do, like art or choir, but seriously; don't ruin it for the people that do!!

End comment.