That's when the irony hit me...


Wednesday, November 26, 2008
title: Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron and Wine

mad love for iron and wine. no lie.

have you ever noticed that the first line after my title credit is regarding my opinion on the band or song? go figure.

today was a bit difficult for me. i generally don't do well with suprises...i dont' like changes in plans. i'm just not really okay with these things. i have come to cling to any shred of stability in my life i can find, and when that's disturbed, even if it is for the better, i struggle.

lately it's been really difficult for me to deal with people of differing opions. this is quite the problem to have seeing as how everyone has a different opinion on one thing or another. that's just life. but when someone mentions that they may disagree with an opinion i hold i take it as a personal jab. this doesn't go very well...it's exhausting.

it's just hard right now. why does life throw everything at me at once?

i should go. gihan may or may not be on his way here.
-katie

ps- he's home :D

Posted by Katie at 26.11.08 |

0 Comments: