That's when the irony hit me...


Sunday, November 2, 2008
i just wanted to post this quote because i really like it:

"...music comes from childhood bike rides down steep hills, the valleys of real tragedy, the rivers of hope pushing you on, sincere prayers, wind chimes on a back porch where grandfathers rock in silence, the back of cereal boxes on Saturday mornings, rust and shadows in an old barn, wet pavement after rain in the city, a string full of caught fish, the advice of generations before, the way love will surprise you in someone you’ve known for years, a bullheaded grip on lifelong friendship, and the offering of an open hand."
-Zach Williams's About Me on myspace

that's all.
-katie*

Posted by Katie at 2.11.08 |

1 Comments:

At November 2, 2008 at 6:39 PM, Blogger Jenna said........
OOOH I like this quote a LOT. It reminds me of when I used to stay at my grandparents' house for 2 weeks with my cousins during the summer.

I have very wistful memories from then. I miss it.